Petition – #BuhariStopMoneySpraying
The #BuhariStopMoneySpraying compaign is an initiative to stop the act of spraying money in the air and on people in events which is a common practice in the country of Nigeria. It is however a very negative practice that needs to be STOPPED, because of its negative implications and consequences. Some of which are:
• The money our leaders and people of influence are spraying is supposed to be used to build hospitals, roads, basic infrastructures and used in the payment of workers’ salaries.
• Spraying of money enslaves the masses because they see people who spray money as gods who should be worshiped and emulated at all cost.
• Spraying of money does not promote a savings culture and without such a culture in place, an average Nigerian cannot be wealthy and comfortable.
• Spraying money promotes laziness and makes people feel money is easy to get, hence no need to work hard.
• Money spraying encourages a life of crime and fraudulence, because people will do whatever it takes to be able to have money to spray at events.
• Spraying of money degrades our currency.
• Money spraying gives a bad name to the country and the hard work of the President who championing the cause against corruption.
For more on the negative consequences of money spraying, please see the video discussion below between Pastor Sunday Adelaja, the Senior Pastor of the Embassy of God Church Worldwide and Professor Vincent Anigbogu, the Director General of The Institute of Transformation International
We hereby ask that you join in signing this petition to stop the spraying of money in Nigeria. Our petition is aimed at calling on President Muhammadu Muhari and members of the House of Assembly to put a permanent stop to this negative and primitive act, so that we can properly utilize our resources and raise our young generation right.
Thank you for being an agent of change.
Together we can create the great future we want for Nigeria by solving one problem at a time.
For The Love Of God And Nation!
WATCH THIS SUPER ENLIGHTENING DISCUSSION ON THE MONEY SPRAYING ISSUE WITH PROFESSOR VINCENT ANIGBOGU